Are you looking for a way to save money with your start up business? Then you should consider calling Office Evolution Orem. Orem, Utah is home to some of the biggest startups in the United States right now. Office Evolution has 20 new offices that are starting in Orem and are waiting for you to call them and get set up with their amazing shared executive office suites. These concepts are new for those of us who have never heard of office sharing, so check out this clip that was pulled from their website to tell you a little bit more about the advantages they will provide you:
“While it is becoming more common for many small business owners and entrepreneurs to conduct business at their local coffee shop it is not ideal for conducting serious business. Designed with entrepreneurs in mind, Office Evolution Orem provides a professional and modern office space that is the perfect for a growing business. Whether you need a virtual office to route calls or access to a conference room, Office Evolution offers a range of amenities and state of the art technology to transform the way you do business.
“Whether you need a virtual office to route calls or access to a conference room, Office Evolution offers a range of amenities and state of the art technology to transform the way you do business.
“Here are a few things we’d like you to know about our location. Office Evolution Orem has 24 fully furnished office spaces, an open coworking space, and two conference rooms. Our business center also comes with:
- Drop-in business lounge
- Conference & meeting rooms
- Fully furnished office space
- Free Wi-Fi & Ethernet internet access
- Free coffee, water, & tea
- Front desk receptionist to greet your guests and receive your packages
- Private locking mailboxes
- Convenient location
- Easy Access
- First Floor Location
- Community kitchen
- And much more.”
What are some of the great amenities you can get from using Office Evolution for their shared executive suites?
- They have a physical mailing address you can use if you don’t have an actual business address.
- They have a virtual receptionist that will be sure to give you a call should anything come up. It is completely confidential and you pay by the minute so there aren’t moments where you are paying for something you are not using.
- They have massive conference rooms you can sign up for and share with other businesses that are in the area. This is so you don’t have to front the entire cost of a business building and you can share that with other businesses who need the same.
- They offer a great tea and coffee cart so you and your and clients will always have the hydration and caffeine that is needed.
- They have an amazing view of the mountains that is unparalleled.
- Their prices are totally affordable and convenient so your startup can thrive.
Call Office Evolution today and get set up with their shared working space or their virtual office services. You won’t be sorry that you did.